In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establishments remain a rarity.
Located in the residential neighborhood of Ichon-dong, just a ten-minute walk from the National Museum of Korea, Kantina is an inviting restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine.
Marked by its distinctive blue sign and interior, the establishment reflects the city's gradually increasing fondness for Mediterranean flavors, since its opening in 2021.
Kantina has some 30 dishes on the menu, including appetizers, flatbreads, pasta and rice dishes, as well as lasagna and several main dishes. Lee Kyu-na, the 34-year-old owner-chef of Kantina, meticulously curated each menu item, drawing inspiration from her travels across Greece, Spain, Italy and Turkey.
- S. Korea's Busan making last
- LG Chem opens research center in US
- Book records testimonies of bereaved families, survivors of Itaewon tragedy
- 이준석, 유승민과 창당설에 “배제 안 한다…한다면 비례 신당은 아냐”
- China’s AliExpress eyes expansion in Korea
- AleXa to perform on Jingle Ball Tour as 1st K
- Yoon attends opening of Korean pavilion at Horticultural Expo in Qatar
- 한·사우디 43년 만의 공동성명 “방산·네옴시티 협력 강화”